DANCING WITH JUNIPER
The Clancy cushion has the prettiest flowers which make this cushion both stylish and whimsical. The print is inspired by the idea of daydreaming in a field of wildflowers which makes this cushion extra special. Consisting of a widflower bouquet it features banksia, wattle, flannel and heath.
It features a beautiful cotton linen oatmeal base framed on each side by pale pink cotton frills. The seasonal dusty warm lilac background colour seamlessly pairs with warm colour palettes and will look great in any room in your home. It is finished with an invisible zipper and comes with a plush feather insert.
- Luxurious cotton/linen blend fabric. The fabric has a natural oatmeal colour.
- Designed and locally made in Melbourne, Australia.
- Generous size of 50cm x 30cm
- Cotton linen blend, with 100% feather insert
- To best preserve the life of the designs, wash fabrics on cool gentle cycle. Do not bleach and avoid tumble drying if possible. Line drying is always best to preserve the life of textiles.
- Cushions are best spot cleaned