DANCING WITH JUNIPER
Sunburnt Flora Tea Towel
This sunburnt flora tea towel is lovingly designed and made locally in Melbourne, Australia. The Sunburnt Flora design features the rich warm colours of an Australian summer landscape and is part of the orginal collection.
The design is hand drawn or painted and inspired by the local Australian flora and fauna. Light weight and happy, they make the perfect little token to send to a loved one.
- Luxurious and absorbant cotton/linen blend fabric, perfect for drying dishes. The fabric has a natural oatmeal colour.
- Machine hemmed with a hook sewed in to the upper right hand corner so it can be hing up for easy use.
- Designed and locally made in Melbourne, Australia.
- Generous size of 63cm x 42cm
- Cotton linen blend
- To best preserve the life of the designs, wash fabrics on cool gentle cycle. Do not bleach and avoid tumble drying if possible. Line drying is always best to preserve the life of textiles.
- The tea towels have not been pre-washed and may naturally shrink in the first wash by 1-2cm each side. This will not affect the lovely designs.